Hi Loves!! I felt the need of writing this Blog Post since being positive, absolutely changed my life. Here are things I started doing to change my mind/life to a positive one, with this, I’m not saying you won’t have bad days, you won’t have days where you feel negative, because you probably will, but practicing this steps with patience will lead you to be positive majority of your days. Remember to be patient, this one, as any other process, takes time.
- When you have a negative thought, change it to a positive one. For example, change “I’ll fail this test” for “I trust in me, I’ll pass this test”. But…here comes the important part: It’s not just saying something positive, when you say it, you have to feel it, and trusts that you will pass the test.
- Don’t give your energy to negative things, don’t dedicate any feeling to negative comments or situations. Spend your energy and feelings in positive stuff. Every time something positive happens, say “YES” to yourself and do the 3rd step :).
- Be grateful, the best way of asking for something you want to the universe, god or whatever you believe in is thanking for what you already have. As I said in the previous step, every time something positive happens, thank the universe, god, etc for it. There isn’t any specific way for doing this, is your relationship with the universe, god, etc, so do it exactly how you feel you should do it!.
- This is similar to step 1, make small changes on what you say and think. For example, instead of saying “I won’t fail the test” say “I’ll pass the test”, this small change can make a difference.
- Whenever you feel like it, write down the things you’re grateful for. People recommend doing this every morning but not always things work exactly the same with everyone, modify it to what works for you.
- Visualize what you want to get, for example, if you really want a new house, imagine it, draw it, imagine you already own it and make sure you are being positive whenever you are doing something for that new house, even if you’re drawing it, get excited and leave all the negativity behind, so you only have positive feeling when it comes to your new house!.
- Slowly stop criticizing people, when you know you are about to say something negative about someone, stop yourself there and think something positive about the person you were going to criticize.
- Related to the 2nd step, surround yourself with positive people, negative people who are more interested in people’s lives than in their own will be an obstacle, since they do the exact opposite of what you’re trying to achieve. You can also invite a friend, family member, your partner, whoever you want, to join you in this journey, what takes me to the step 9.
- You can perfectly do this alone but if you want to do this with somebody else, it can make it easier because you have another person to remind you not to do something. But as I said before, find what works for you!
- If you ever have the chance, read the book called “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne. It has a lot of info about this topic, it was my “introduction” into this positive world.
There are the steps that helped me doing this change. If you are going to try these steps the most important thing is trusting what you are doing, if you are trying this and don’t believe that it will work, it definitely won’t work. As always, if there’s something else you’d like to know, you can ask in the comments, or at Instagram.com/SofisSecret • SofisSecret@outlook.com